Friday, January 30, 2009

This Week Is A Battle

Well I'm a few days early on the weight loss post... but I just had to get it out. I'm not doing so hot this week. My junk food cravings over powered me a few times this week. I even ate 10 piece nuggets and a small fry at McDonalds. And no... I did not stay within my alloted Weight Watchers points that day either. Yesterday I also chowed down on a little bag of mini oreo cookies (meant for Isaac's lunches). Now, I know all of this is okay with weight watchers so long as your doing the point system. Well, I wasn't... in my little head I was just saying "Screw it! I'm hungry for junk!" I was so fed up with myself by last night that I decided to take a picture of myself (a sister suggested this) in my sports bra and some little swim shorts (That sadly fit me perfect before Carter and last night I struggled immensley to get them up over my thighs and butt). Anyhow, there's no way in heck that I will post those photos... I'm way too embarrassed. However I plan to look at those now whenever I want that junk food so bad. I was so disgusted of myself when I looked at them... I'm still crossing my fingers that when I step on the scale Sunday morning it will be another loss and not a gain. I've got a few days to make up for my laziness I guess. Right now I'm eating a 1 point Weight Watchers Yogurt (that is actually really really good) and a 2 point Minute Maid Juice Box. That's my breakfast... I'm already feeling full. I may eat a banana to hold me over too. Today is a new day.

5 comments:

Court said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Court said...

You can do it! Next time you're wanting that junk, get the five piece nuggets instead, or keep frozen nuggets and fries in the freezer so you can control the portions, count the points and bake them instead of buying them. It sounds like you ate a good breakfast! Come on Tenille, you can do it!

Unknown said...

that cracks me up that you did the picture thing. My husband i did that too! Also... i insisted on measuring my waist, thighs, hips, biceps... basically anything i could think of! That way I could see all sorts of progress, not just the numbers on the scale. that could be pretty rewarding for you because your belly is still shrinking from carter, so maybe you could see more numbers come down!

SewPriddy said...

Goof for you - you didn't give up after a slip-up. Too many times I make a mistake and think that it's hopeless. It's more important to start again after a bad day than to be perfect every day.

Emily said...

I'm so impressed that you are able to be so dedicated and disciplined! Giving up favorite foods are tough...I'll be the first to say that I am not good at it - and probably wouldn't survive a diet. It sounds like you are on the right track - especially since you're not giving up. Way to go. :)