Friday, January 9, 2009

Isaac's First Tournament

Isaac participated in his very first wrestling tournament on January 3rd. He competed against other little 5 and 6 year olds and ended up taking home the 3rd place medal. We are so proud of our little guy! I was so nervous that he would cry if he got pinned or his arm got twisted but not a single tear was shed. He actually LOVED every minute of it. Even when he was matched up against someone he knew and lost, Isaac was still glowing. He did really well and we cannot wait to watch him at his next tournament. My pictures are kinda lame... I knew my dad was there taking tons of photos with his really nice camera so I only captured a few on mine from way up in the Mez. I have yet to download my dad's pictures. I'll post a slideshow of those sometime this weekend.




1 comments:

Tonia said...

Good job Isaac! He actually looks cute in his singlet!(Isn't that what they call them?)